Author Topic: How to restore and use my newly acquired vintage Minispot Light 3" video light?  (Read 538 times)

iKokomo

• View Profile
I just got this super neat, vintage Minispot 7800 light from a thrift store and I was wondering what the best/safest way to restore/use this light?

I have put an LED light in the light to test it,  (it works), but the light is super dim.
Is there a brighter LED bulb that I can use in this? If so, what model would you recommend?

If there is not a suitable LED light for this, and I were to put a halogen light do I need to replace any of the wires so it will not start a fire?

This would be super neat to restore and get back to its original shape.

JaneJLocane

• View Profile
Thank you for the information. I think it's very important to know how to set up video light. I think it's worth applying different ideas to make your video interesting and recognizable. Thanks to the video online background remover I learned a lot of elements. Working with the background has become a pleasure. Now it's much easier for me to create my videos.

milenumerous

• View Profile
These LED retrofits are not suited for use with reflectors.

The only option that will produce any results is an incandescent bomb.

But perhaps more crucially, where is the fresnel lens? Without that, it will never work as intended.