Author Topic: Some "old" coins that I cant quite find a price range for.  (Read 1417 times)

Julekpl

• View Profile
Some "old" coins that I cant quite find a price range for.
« on: September 22, 2010, 09:13:53 pm »
Hello, it's Julekpl again, here to waste more of your valuable time with pointless questions!

I recently received a baggie full of coins and a few paper bills, and I was wondering what they are worth. I checked ebay, and 3 other sites that deal with certain coins and paper money, but the price ranges were all over. I know people are going to hate me for doing this, but yes, I did clean a few of them, and I like them in the "original" state they were when they were first produced.
    here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy!

A 1963 red $5 bill, state is ok, a few bends, and tiny brown parts.

a 1963 series A $10 bill, in mint condition, no flaws, no bends, no brown spots.

a 1950 series D $5 bill, condition is very good, but tiny parts of brown are seen on the edges.

a few coins, possibly Australian? Copper made, 1 is dated 1938, the 1 with the head is dated 1920 on the back. Both in mint condition, no scratches, or bumps.

more coins, from Australia.

US 1 cent from 1906, state is good, Indian's feathers are a little worn down.

To the left: Big coin, 1 dollar 1935, s series.

Cuban coin, 20 cents, 1915, mint.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed part of my collection, and please, if you know the price range for some of these, let me know! I appreciate it!