Author Topic: antique ironing boards  (Read 4826 times)

charlene samples

antique ironing boards
« on: April 07, 2003, 07:28:01 pm »
can you help me find out how much two antique ironing boards are worth? One is all wood and the other has a wood top with a metal legs.
  • ironing boards

antique ironing boards
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2003, 01:30:32 pm »
can you help me find out how much two antique ironing boards are worth? One is all wood and the other has a wood top with a metal legs.
  • ironing boards
HMM all depends .Do your boards have names on them? Are they uncommonly large ..? They usually run at Antique shows providing they are in great condition around 25-30 dollars U.S.  Well that is if you live in the same area I do other areas get more some less..Really depends on area..and the theory of supply and demand.say there are 10 ironing boards the price will be less than if there was only 2 @ the same place.The all wood usually command the bigger prices especially if they have their original paint and are stout.

antique ironing boards
    « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 02:50:31 pm »
    Quote from: charlene samples,Apr 8 2003, 01:28 AM
    • ironing boards
    HMM all depends .Do your boards have names on them? Are they uncommonly large ..? They usually run at Antique shows providing they are in great condition around 25-30 dollars U.S.  Well that is if you live in the same area I do other areas get more some less..Really depends on area..and the theory of supply and demand.say there are 10 ironing boards the price will be less than if there was only 2 @ the same place.The all wood usually command the bigger prices especially if they have their original paint and are stout.
      [/li]
    [/quote]

I have a wooden ironing board, Can anyone tell me the price value? :D