Antiques! > Antique Questions Forum

Photo's are important! (info on loading pictures)

(1/12) > >>

railman44:
If at all possible, please post pictures of the item(s) you're asking about.  The chances of you receiving a reply are much greater with in-focus pictures. 

How to post a picture. Its simple as long as you have either a digital camera or a film camera and a scanner.

You can upload pictures directly from your computer to this forum...

In the "post reply" or "start new topic" window, at the bottom, you can click on "additional options", and there you can upload a picture from your computer.

OR, you can upload pictures from a host site:

1. Upload the photo to your pc

2. You'll need a photo host. I find www.photobucket.com has worked well. Its free!  You'll need to register and log-on.  Again, it's free!

3. Once you have a photo host and the picture loaded in your pc, you click on browse in Photobucket

4. Find your picture and doubleclick it

5. click on upload in Photobucket and your photo will be loaded on the photo host

6. After you have written your post in which you want to place your picture, click on the third box under your photo in photobucket - - its the box labelled "IMG" You may also have to click on copy or you may not

7. Then, place your cursor on the correct spot in your new post and right click then left click on paste. You'll get the Image tag or, I believe its called UBB code showing on your post. That code will turn into your pic when you post

8. See, posting a photo is a simple copy and paste.

KC:
Thank you for posting this!  It is so frustrating when people ask questions that are virtually impossible to answer without a picture!  Plus, I love to see their pics anyway!
Merry Christmas!

superstarrman:
Thanks for posting this. I used your advice. I uploaded my pics using photobucket and everything worked out perfect. Great Help!

Nikkishewolf:
Thank you very much for the information. Was very pleased and learned to do something new.

Best Regards, Nicolle

KC:
Interesting to see that we hit the overload mark earlier this year!!!!!  A great year!!!   

Merry Christmas and God Bless you in 2009......and in the years to come!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version