Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
EBay Forum / Re: How to Find Deleted YouTube Videos
« Last post by Brenda D Burton on May 07, 2024, 11:19:41 am »
You've got me interested. I've been studying the possibilities of YouTube for a long time. Creating videos for YouTube easy with the right tools. And when it comes to promotion, integrating tools of promo soundgroup https://promosoundgroup.net/collection/social-promotion/youtube-promotion/buy-youtube-views/ can be useful. Their help allowing me to focus on crafting quality videos that resonate with my audience. But I've never encountered the problem you're talking about.
EBay Forum / Re: Recommendations for Professional Window Service Providers
« Last post by cofffee124 on May 07, 2024, 12:37:20 am »
Use a soft towel or sponge to wipe the BBW sex doll. Gentle circular motion is best for creating foam without causing friction damage. Pay special attention to creases and folds where dirt can collect.
EBay Forum / Re: Tips to Be Successful in Your Online Classes In 2022
« Last post by Brenda D Burton on May 03, 2024, 07:28:21 am »
Education is a transformative experience that often comes with academic hurdles. Personally, I struggled with understanding certain subjects and completing assignments on time but https://www.masterpapers.com/ played a pivotal role in my academic success, providing customized solutions and expert guidance that enhanced my learning and performance. I'm grateful for their support on my educational path.
EBay Forum / Property for Sale in Dubai
« Last post by johnsmith56 on May 01, 2024, 11:09:40 am »
Aark Developers stands as a beacon of excellence in Dubai's dynamic real estate market, offering a compelling selection of

EBay Forum / Re: What is GameFi and How Does It Work?
« Last post by anonymo on April 30, 2024, 02:02:08 pm »
Innovations in vape technology continue to evolve, introducing exciting features and improvements. Advancements cater to do vapes have calories a broad range of users, from beginners to experienced vapers.
Antique Questions Forum / Identify artist of Oil painting on Canvas
« Last post by Piptime on April 27, 2024, 08:02:32 am »
Hello,

I'm looking for a bit of advice on an oil painting on canvas I purchased today in a charity shop in South Wales for £10.
I can't make out the artists signature in the bottom right and am unsure if I should take the tape off the back to see if there is anything else on it?

I've run an image search on Google which did find similar paintings of a boat on a Greek island in oil on canvas by a modern artist named Vita Schagen, although the style of painting is slightly different.
Height: 12cm
Width: 17cm

Any help would be appreciated on the possible artist. Pictures attached
EBay Forum / Re: Best Flower Delivery Service for Apology Bouquet?
« Last post by augustusX on April 26, 2024, 11:54:04 am »
Thank you for telling me about MyGlobalFlowers! When I needed to send flowers to my cousin in Anchorage, I didn't know where to start. Your advice led me straight to the perfect solution. Their website was a breeze to use, and I found a gorgeous bouquet of tulips that brought a smile to my cousin's face. The flowers arrived fresh and vibrant, and they really brightened up her day. MyGlobalFlowers made it easy for me to send some love across the miles!
EBay Forum / Re: Best Flower Delivery Service for Apology Bouquet?
« Last post by palmariums on April 26, 2024, 11:17:58 am »
I just had to tell you about this incredible flower delivery service I came across called MyGlobalFlowers. So, picture this: I was scrolling through Instagram, feeling a bit down because I couldn't make it to my best friend's bridal shower. Then, out of the blue, I saw a post from a distant cousin who was raving about MyGlobalFlowers at https://myglobalflowers.com/flowers/peonies and their stunning peony arrangements. I was really intrigued, so I checked out their website and was blown away by their peony selection – my friend's absolute favourite flower! Without a second thought, I placed an order for a bouquet of these gorgeous blooms and crossed my fingers. Well, let me tell you, when my friend received those peonies, she was absolutely over the moon! They were fresh, fragrant, and made her day extra special. MyGlobalFlowers really came through for me, and now they're my go-to for sending smiles, one bouquet at a time!
EBay Forum / Best Flower Delivery Service for Apology Bouquet?
« Last post by vtorosort on April 26, 2024, 10:45:05 am »
I need your advice. I messed up big time with my girlfriend, and I want to send her a heartfelt apology bouquet to make things right. Do you know of a dependable flower delivery service that can deliver a beautiful arrangement along with a sincere apology note to her doorstep?
EBay Forum / Re: Searching for topiary figures: expert recommendations
« Last post by Glover60 on April 25, 2024, 04:29:42 am »
When setting out to find topiary figures, the sheer variety of options might seem overwhelming. This is where expert recommendations prove invaluable. Seeking guidance from those well-versed in the art of topiary can simplify the process and lead to a choice that meets both aesthetic and practical needs. To Read this With insights from seasoned professionals, you'll gain valuable advice on selecting topiary figures that perfectly complement your space and vision. From intricate animal shapes to elegant geometric designs, expert guidance can help you make informed decisions that elevate your garden or landscape. So, before delving into the world of topiary, consider the wisdom of those with experience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10