Author Topic: Extensole Corp Table  (Read 6954 times)

mootzybean

• View Profile
Extensole Corp Table
« on: May 04, 2008, 05:28:43 pm »
Hi,
  I was looking to find any information I can on a table made by the Extensole Corporation out of Sparta, Michigan. It had a set of legs that can be pulled out and a leaf is flipped on its hinges to sit on top of the legs. It is the same premise as a drop leaf table but I don't know how accurate that is at describing it, as the extra leaf rests on top of the stationary part when it isn't unfolded. There is a metal plate on it that has the Extensole information as well as a Patent number 2153262 and another set of numbers "8414-3-X  1423". If anyone recognizes what I'm talking about I'd love to get all the information I can about it. This table has also been refinished and I was wondering if that affects the value.
Thanks,
mootzybean

D&b antiques

• View Profile
Re: Extensole Corp Table
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 03:44:54 pm »
refinishing alway's lower's the value. extensole made the track's for the table. it's not made by them.

Lee McFall

• View Profile
Re: Extensole Corp Table
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 09:23:45 am »
I am Lee McFall, grandson of the founder of Extensole Corp.  email: lee52mcf@yahoo.com     Email me if you read this and I will forward info on the company in business from 1946-1979