Author Topic: What are the best online platforms for book ghostwriting services?  (Read 335 times)

William125

• View Profile
The main ways to get professional book ghostwriting services are through online platforms. Experienced book ghostwriters can be hired through websites such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, and other online media. You can also put up a request on Facebook saying something like,  can someone write a book for me? if you're an author looking for these kinds of services. Within a day, interested writers may send direct messages in response to this.

bybrianne_g

• View Profile
Re: What are the best online platforms for book ghostwriting services?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2023, 03:51:17 am »
Thank you for sharing. This is useful information for me as a student. Recently, I was able to find https://www.lorservice.com/ to help me write a letter of recommendation. This is something that students often have trouble with.

cleo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 05:19:38 pm »
I understand your problem. I also never liked writing assignments, which is why I often got bad grades. Only when I found essay writing service I was able to improve my grades. You might find it useful.

wilsonsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2024, 11:55:38 am »
When seeking affordable ghostwriting services online, platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and Reedsy offer diverse pools of experienced writers. These platforms provide a range of talents, allowing authors to find a ghostwriter whose style aligns with their vision. Upwork boasts a vast network of freelancers, while Fiverr offers budget-friendly options. Reedsy, on the other hand, focuses on vetted professionals within the literary industry. It's crucial to thoroughly review portfolios, check reviews, and communicate expectations to ensure a successful collaboration.

RickYork

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 02:48:55 am »
For anyone seeking a solid grammar analysis tool, SentenceIdentifier. com is worth a look. It offers detailed insights into sentence structure and grammar, which I've found quite helpful in my writing. https://www.sentenceidentifier.com/flawless-sentence-fragment-checker/